Information We Collect
We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
We collect information directly from you when you contact us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through email. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We also get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us.
Use Of Your Personal Information
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our site services.
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information for security purposes.
- We may use information to protect our websites.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We do not need an SSL because we never ask for credit or debit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to askmereviews.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, shoot me an email to email@example.com.